July 6, 2011

I am back from vacation.

Not that anyone who reads my blog would care. Or even know I went on vacation. Besides you, mom. Yep. My hands are really unsteady so I don't think I could ever be a surgeon (not to mention the blood and guts). If I try to hold my hand out my fingers convulse and spasm and it twitches. I just want to be like, "Hey hand. Don't rock da boat don't tip da boat over." But I know it wouldn't listen.

I drew a lot of stuff while I was gone. Not everything will get an explanation. And I won't put everything up because I am feeling kind of lazy and sleepy. Not kind of. I am.









The quality is super craptastic again, I know. I do not have a scanner. I am not going to buy one. I'll fix it when school comes back around and I can mooch off theirs.

I also made this list.

BABIES V.S. DOGS

Babies

Poop - have to change diapers
Cries. A lot.
Needs fed all the frackin' time
BREAST FEEDING eek
Becomes a teen - hates you
If you eat it, you're a cannibal

Dogs

Poop - you can leave it outside
Can be caged
Never cries
Just feed twice a day. No need for variety either.
Loves you unconditionally. FOREVER.
Can be eaten in a survival/emergency situation

Conclusion. Have dogs. Not babies.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you show your face more? You're too pretty to hide in the shadows... only us lifeless kids are allowed to get ignored/mentally harassed by our parents. You don't coun't :p


    ------Sincerely,
    -----------Dap

    ReplyDelete