July 19, 2011

Oh man...WILDLIFE.

This whole thing is awkwardly phrased. You have been warned. My heart is beating too fast to be fully coherent.

So one of the cars is out of commision and I took mom to work for that reason. When I came back, a lovely little groundhog baby was traisping around the lawn. Naturally, I thought, "SQUEE! Need picture!" 
It was eating dandelions. Cute, huh? So I got some shots.
Through an unfortunate series of events, the baby ended up in the garage.
I was not sure what to do, but I called my cousin for help, and got the dog cage.

I was sweating profusely by the time she came outside, and extremely jumpy.
Armed with pan and broom, we coaxed the little critter into that cage...
Now he is sitting in the shade in the backyard with water and dandelions in with him. I do not know what to do with the little bugger. I am torn. I cannot release him because he eats stuff from the garden and digs in it. Also, his mom is DEAD. And I know this for a fact.

When dad gets home I will make him call Wildlife control.

Unless he decides Buddy is dinner.

He is smaller than he looks...Smaller than a miniature pinscher.



UPDATE: It crapped and pissed all over itself ): So we cleaned the cage. It was icky and the butt water splashed on my leg.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have some of those in my back yard! But everyone around here calls them woodchucks.

    Btw, this is Joel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, I just realized it says "Joel said.." at the top so that "Btw, this is Joel" was unnecessary.Ok, Im done commenting.

    ReplyDelete